- Navigate to your TikTok Ads account
- Click Event > Website Pixel > Manage
- Click Create Pixel
- Add a pixel name
- Select "Manually install pixel code"
- Copy the Pixel ID and add it to Switch TikTok App on your store.
When you created the Pixel on the TikTok Ads Manager, you have chosen to install the pixel manually. A code was generated. You need to spot the number sequence like this :
- Make sure that you see the Pixel ID that you entered in settings form
- Head to the app in your store admin, and set the debug mode to Info and save the changes.
- Disable the debug mode by setting to Off once you are done debugging.